Forget all of those other lists, I know what is best. From someone who has actually used other devices and recognizes iOS isn’t as great as everyone makes it out to be. The following list will make your life just that much easier:
1. The ability to pin Onenote sections to the homescreen. I have one section that I use to create tasks in. Having quick access this is really helps me when I need to check when something is due.
2. I need the ability to pin contacts to the home screen. Yes, I can have them in the action center, but that isn’t any easier and still requires me to doubleclick the home button.
3. I want the ability to pin map locations to my home screen. I often get directions printed out on paper, but if this going awary and often they do, having the ability to bring up that location and get my location to navigate is great. Yes, I know the maps app saves the last known state, but I may have searched for this location a few days before so I’m not rushing to do it at the end.
4. An app list please. I like to keep a clean home screen. I have a second screen full of apps I use, but not often, stuff I can’t delete but would like to. Let me remove all of that so I can have an app list to search for.
5. If I use my thumb print for unlocking my phone, it requires me to do this every time. Please make the lock screen timeout present for this use as well. Just because I can use my finger to unlock, doesn’t mean it’s the fastest way. I might be taking pictures and just turning my phone on and having the camera app ready is great.
6. Give me some method to actually sort pictures in my camera roll by a folder. If I have some pictures I want to use as a background, I may not want them in my camera roll. I have no way to do this now.
7 I want to be able to adjust my phone ringer without unlocking my phone.
8 . Fix the folder/file naming in the DCIM pictures folder. Yes, sometimes I do plug in my phone to retrieve photos or more importantly, videos. Have the date in the name make it much easier to find and also not get mixed up with other trip pictures that might be taken with digital cameras.
9. On the music side, the ability to pin new albums to the home screen for easy access would be greatly appreciated. This lets me get to new music very quickly.